Why you should consider it?
Antigua and Barbuda is an independent Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean. With some 365 beaches of clean turquoise waters, the lush tropical islands of Antigua and Barbuda are an inviting paradise and considered to be one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Membership: United Nations, the British Commonwealth, CARCOM and the Organisation of American States (OAS) among many other international organisations.
- Visa Free Travel: Holders of the Antigua and Barbuda passport enjoy visa free travel to approximately 150 countries, including the U.K. and the countries of the Schengen area.
- Political Stability: The country has a system of government based on the UK system and is stable politically and socially.
- Low Crime: Antigua & Barbuda has a low crime rate comparing to most other countries. There is no terrorism or money laundering.
- High Literacy: The country has a literacy rate of 95%.
- Skilled Workforce: Significant human resource skills in tourism, information technology-enabled services, financial services and construction.
- Education: Government policy in education ensures that the skills are suitable for competitive business requirements.
- Technology: The country has a modern telecommunications infrastructure which is important for modern information-intensive businesses.
- Convenient Financial Exchange: The country has no foreign exchange controls or restrictions on capital repatriation.
- Tax exemptions: Exemption is granted or reduction in the rate of import duty on raw materials, components, machinery and equipment.
- Investor Protection: The legal code guarantees investor protection, facilitating an attractive investment environment.
- Welcome: Friendly and welcoming people